In the last couple of years I’ve personally experienced numerous yeast infections which started to affect my life in a very negative way. However, what I didn’t realize at that moment, and what most men don’t realize, is that yeast infections are actually really easy to overcome.
Keep reading because I am going to give you some proven and very effective tips and tricks so you can get rid of your yeast infection once and for all.
I created YeatsInfectionHome.com for all the guys out there who need a complete treatment guide on how to treat yeast infections in men.
So stick around for a few minutes and you will discover everything you need to know about male yeast infections and how to get rid of your yeast infection once and for all.
You will discover what is yeast infection, what does it involve, how does it manifest, what caused it in the first place, what are the complications and so on. Let’s start with the first one.
What is Yeast Infection?
For you to have a clear definition of yeast infection, you should know that this is a medical condition that commonly affects the female gender at one point in their lives. It is caused by Candida Albicans, a type of bacteria that thrives in warm and moist parts of the human body. This type of yeast also feeds on sugars among other things, but it is different from the kind of yeast you can find in beer, wine or bread.
Women are the ones that often get this type of infection because the vagina is an enviroment that Candida loves. On the other hand, the penis is not such an ideal place for this type of yeast to breed and evolve but, despite of this, men’s penile region is one of the most frequent region where yeast infection symptoms appear. The condition is called Candidiasis or Candida Balanitis and is usually encountered when a portion of the penis or foreskin gets infected with Candida Albicans
The fungi produced are commonly found in the private parts area of men, but can be also found on your skin, under your arms, or in your mouth. This condition can be easily treated if spotted early, however there are a few steps you need to follow to get rid of your male candida infection.
First, you need to know for sure if you really have yeast infection. Let’s take a look at the symptoms of yeast infection in men and see how many of the followings are you experiencing:
What are The Symptoms of Yeast Infection In Men?
Yeast infection can be easily cured if the symptoms are detected early on. Many have noticed that the symptoms of a penile yeast infection are not as visible as the ones of a vaginal yeast infection. That’s why many guys don’t even notice they have a one until it is too late and the infection has spread through their entire body.
You most probably found your balanitis in its advanced stage. Not something to be so worried about, it can still be cured, but it will be a bit more difficult
Here are the most common symptoms of yeast infection in men:
- redness of the infected area
- bad, itchy rashes
- your penile tip hurts
- red spots on the tip of your penis
- white lesions in the penis area
- jock itch
- burning sensation and irritation during and after sexual intercourse
- white genital discharge
There are a lot more symptoms you should be looking out for. Click here to see a full list of symptoms of yeast infection often noticed by men.
What Causes Yeast Infection?
Usually the factors that cause male yeast infections are the same as those that provoke yeast infection in women. Knowing these causes can help guys prevent future candida outbreaks. Here are just a few of the causes:
- poor immune system. If you are under a lot of stress or suffer from a chronic disease, your immune system might be compromised and this allows the candida bacteria to evolve and spread.
- having sexual intercourse with an infected partner. Yeast infections can be easily transmitted through sexual intercourse, and if your partner has it, you are very likely to get it as well if you don’t use protection.
- unbalanced diet. Certain foods promote yeast infections so a proper, balanced diet is important.
- antibiotics usage. Prolonged usage of antibiotics often time causes candida overgrowth.
Simple Test to Find Out Whether or Not you Have a Yeast Infection
Because a yeast infection in men doesn’t show symptoms until it’s too late, many guys don’t even know they have it. This increases the risk of having complications later on, not to mention the risk of giving the infection to their girlfriends or wives.
So how do you know whether you have it or not? You can find out by simply taking the spit test.
Click here to see how to do the yeast infection test.
How To Treat Yeast Infections in Men?
Balanitis is usually caused by a combination of factors, and not just a single one. If you happened to catch your yeast infection in its early stages then you have a good chance of eliminating it using over-the-counter drugs and anti-fungal-medication which the pharmacyst can recommend you. There are all sorts of creams or pills you can take that will help you reduce the yeast overgrowth.
However, if the symptoms progress and the problem doesn’t go away, you should consult your physician.
A good natural treatment for yeast infection in men is garlic. This can be taken in many form. Easiest way would be to eat a few cloves of garlic each day. Garlic is a powerful natural anti-biotic and anti-oxidant which reduces your candida overgrowth.
There are also garlic tablets for those who cannot stand the taste or smell of it.
You also need to:
- avoid certain foods like those high in sugar (cookies, pastry foods, dried fruits)
- avoid eating bread, drinking alcohol or coffee
- eat as much yogurt as you can. Make sure is unsweetened yogurt.
- drink at least eight glasses of water each day to help your body eliminate the toxins and the yeast bacteria
- Do not wear tight cloths. Switch to boxers and wear cotton, loose clothes. During the night try to sleep in the nude – it’s the healthiest way.
There are more natural remedies and treatments available on this site, so make sure you check out the other articles. Definitely read the quick fix solution for male yeast infection. This will help you get fast relief from those nasty symptoms.
What else can you find on this site:
- Can Men Get Yeast Infection?
- The Main Causes of Yeast Infections in Men
- Is Male Yeast Infection Really Contagious?
- Complications of Yeast Infection in Men
- Simple Yeast Infection Saliva Test
- Common Symptoms of Male Yeast Infections
- Best Natural Treatment for Balanitis
- Side Effects Guys Should Expect of an Untreated Yeast Infection
- Best Practices for Preventing Yeast Infections in Men
- My Best Tip for Treating Male Yeast Infection